Friday, June 25, 2010

Home Alone

So Sunday I am moving into the dorms at ASU for choir camp, a camp I work about this time each summer.  So, Oliver had nowhere to go since my roommate, Alicia, was going home.  Well, Alicia wanted to take him with her so she did just that.  They left this afternoon and my house is very empty without him.  I have only had him and year and I NEVER thought in a MILLION years that I would be a dog person.  And for the most part I still am not. I am, however, and Oliver person!  A few mins. ago I took the trash out and instinctively said, "come on, let's go outside".  sad.  I'm gonna miss that lil guy this week...oh yeah, and Alicia too! :)


blessings,

cb

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Totally know how you feel! When Lydia is not here the house is just not the same. I always think (especially on ROUGH days!) that I need a break, but then when she is gone I miss her like crazy and wish that she was home! Hope you have a great week @ Choir Camp! Love you