Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PIcture Udate





Some big things happened in the past few months starting with this:



The launch of citychurch in Jonesboro! Keep praying!!!




Then on night these two showed up at my door with this RING!


My sister, Mollie and her boyfriend, Chris got ENGAGED!!!  June 11, 2011 is the tentative date!!



I had a FIRST at Thanksgiving this year.  Oliver and I hosted Thanksgiving dinner at our house!





And speaking of animals, Aerostar was brought into our family



Aerostar (like the van) is a black bear hamster, she makes me a little weirded out, but it's not the first time someone in my family has done that to me!  No really, I love everyone in my family, weird or not weird.





Mr Brumley (Oliver Brumley) celebrated his very FIRST Christmas!!



And this handsome guy is 10 weeks old TODAY!!!



 This is Mr. Jack Sullivan (Jeremy and Kerrie Sullivan's Son...our pastor)  - we waited a long time for his arrival and it is so much fun being a part of his life! He is going to grow up thinking he has 20 aunts and uncles from our church, we all love him so much and just claim him as our own!! I am so excited to watch him grow up in a Christ-centered home and just love and serve our King Jesus!


So this is what's been going on in photo form...I am hoping to have many more pics up on here soon!  Have a great day!!

-Cassie

No comments: