Wednesday, December 30, 2009

pre-passion


Hey everyone! By everyone I mean the 2 of you that may or may not read my blog, ha! I just want to put it out there…..I’m so excited about passion!!  Christmas was okay and I am defiantly enjoying my time off from work but what I’ve been most looking forward to is PASSION!  We leave out on Saturday morning around 3 or 4, no one is very excited about that, honestly.  But we travel to Atlanta to meet with God and to ignite change in our lives. There are 10 of us going and I’m so excited to grow closer to my friends on this trip.  To be honest, I kind of feel like I’m the old one going…well I guess that’s because I AM the old one going, but I don’t really care, it’s going to be incredible.
So, my challenge is to spend as little money as possible on this trip, seriously as LITTLE as possible.  This does not include hotel or gas or registration, which is taken care of already and cost a pretty penny.  The cost is going to be food.  I am hoping to spend less than $10 for the entire trip…I know that is crazy but I’m pretty broke and I am trying to loose weight so I really don’t need to be eating out.  So, my plan is to stop at a wal-mart or publix and get some food that can be kept in a fridge and brown bag our meals.  I may do some sort of breakfast bar in the mornings or something.  I am already bringing my low-fat/low-point snack food so I’m hoping this will not be too hard.  I’ll be blogging while I’m there about the conference and also about the food $, it’s silly but I love a challenge! 
If you have any suggestions, post a comment, I would love to hear them!! 

-on a side note, my pastor, Jeremy Sullivan is coming up with his top 9/10 memories from 2009 and I am trying to think of mine as well.  Do you have any? 

No comments: