Saturday, January 23, 2010

Frazzled...like always

So, I realize I never finished my blogging about Passion and it's been so long now I can't remember details. However, I am getting the digital downloads dropped to my computer every week, so I'm re-watching and will share about the wonderful things God did/is doing over time.

I am trying to get 2 loads of laundry done, a million papers graded, grad. school homework STARTED and finished, and read 2 books of the New Testament by 10 p.m. tonight. Needless to say, it's a busy day but what am I doing? I'm propped up on the couch blogging. I read Kelly's blog at: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/ , I've been reading for a little over a year now and it makes me want to blog more. So, here I am.

I just wanted to take a sec and let you know that God is doing something in my life.  I honestly don't know what He is doing exactly but, He is at work!! I can't tell you how amazing that feels. I have felt so disconnected from Him. I know I always have Him with me because I have accepted His love and forgiveness through Jesus, but there are times that I distance myself from Him for one reason or another.  I have felt that distance for a long time but  He has been at work all that time softening my heart and wooing me to Himself. I am humbled and amazed at His faithfulness!   I am loving His Word, I am reading through the New Testament in 30 days along with a church called Elevation Church (www.elevationchurch.com).  It has been such a peace giving experience and I have been in awe of how alive and active the Word of God is.  I have also been seeing the Lord work through my church in amazing ways.  People are changing and healing, PRAISE GOD!

Ok, again, I'm frazzled and this has no "flow" or structure.  I'm sorry, I just wanted to post a little something about what's been going on.  I'm going to try to get some things knocked off my list while listening to some Hillsong United.

Have a great Saturday!!

Cassie

No comments: