Tuesday, March 30, 2010

spring break 2010 highlights




just a few highlights from the worlds fastest Spring Break


this baby is taking over the WORLD with his cuteness!! 

This is my Katy-Kate, i LOVE her with all of my heart.  She is growing up way too fast for my liking.  One of my favorite things about Katy is that she reminds me of my MaMaw, they have the same expressions and Katy talks with her eyebrows (as you can see here) just like Mrs. Irene Holcomb did! 

I hate to admit it but Katy might actually love her cousin Mollie more than her cousin Cassie, sad day. 
OR maybe she is just faking it! Yep, that's what I'm going to believe!


I can't believe I am posting this pic of myself....but it's so cute that we were both doing this, I seriously didn't know!


This is the picture Miss Katy took herself!  I am pretty proud, it kind of modern and she caught the light just right - look out world, introducing  3 yr. old photography prodigy- Katy!


again....her idea!


This is my sis, Hannah! She is going to KILL me for posting this! 


My handsome pops and Noah-No, they love each other!


just a normal night at the cottage...we need something to do on the weekends!


My favorite pic of me and Kate!


and I can't forget my Oliver, he got groomed and he looks so cute!  I think he knew he was being photographed, and I think he liked it!  Spoiled?  Not my dog, what makes you think that?


1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Such cute kiddos! =) You are right ... she does look just like your Memaw! Can't believe that I didn't get a picture of you and Lydia together when you stopped by ... makes me so mad @ myself! Guess that just means we will have to get together again and soon! She's still talking about you and "puppy nap"! =) Love ya!