Monday, May 25, 2009

sad day

I am so sad to hear about so many tragedies that happened over the weekend. It seems that months can go by without anything going seemingly , "wrong" then all of the sudden, tragedy. There were 3 people that I know of that lost their lives this weekend, one being a 14 year old boy who took his own life. I heard someone say this weekend that he could never understand suicide. I can't imagine not knowing for sure where I was going if I died and then taking my own life. How sad that there are people walking all around us that are so hopeless they would go to extreme measures like suicide for some "relief". It is not enough to have salvation for myself. To be in relationship with God and know that I will spend eternity with Him. I want to re-evaluate how I live, I want to be open about my Faith to live in a way that offers others hope.

I was also so bummed out about Jon and Kate. I really hope they will seek God's will for their marriage. I feel like a stalker even mentioning them in my blog.

On a happy note, Oliver just went to the door all by HIMSELF!!! He went right outside and peed! I'm SOOO proud!

No comments: