Monday, May 18, 2009

Sunburned??

I know I'm very pale complected. In fact, I was told last night that "white is weak"! Today, I was only outside for a couple of hours manning the "balloon bust" game at our Math Olympics and my arms and face are scorched! I guess white really is weak. How sad.

However, I am loving the book I bought on Saturday, "A Bride in the Bargain" by Deeanne Gist. I am completely and totally addicted to reading. If I could get paid for reading books, I would do it all day long! I discovered how much I love to read last year when I began teaching middle school and was encouraged to read the Twilight series. Well, I can't stop. Seriously I have a problem. Luckily I'm broke so when I finish this book I'm done until I get paid again.

I have also recently learned that my new puppy, Oliver, has a few addictions as well. More on these later!

No comments: