Sunday, May 31, 2009

dilemma

we got in at 4:30 this morning from a Hillsong United concert in Nashville. I have girls sleeping all over the house. I am trying to be very quiet, even now I am typing super slow as to not disturb the sweet girl on the couch 2 feet away. Here's the dilemma. I threw my old razor away and HAVE to get a new one, it's 90 degrees outside, I'm wanting to go to the park with Oliver, I don't want to wake everyone up by going through my room finding clothes to go to Wal-Mart in. So, unshaven legs to the park or waking up very sleepy girls to quench my new razor feeling? I am going to try to be ninja-like and tiptoe around to get to Wal-Mart. I'll let you know how it goes.

Oh yeah, keep reading, soon I have a HUGE post coming about this crazy week! Highlights?

~School's Out
~Mock Robbery
~Passing the Praxis
~Oliver Tales
~Drove around a drug dealer
~Made a round trip safely from Nashville and back all thanks to rap music and Starbucks!!
~Highlights from my travles in God's Word!

No comments: