Sunday, September 20, 2009

i heart books

I am really excited about a few things in my life right now.  Specifically, two things. 





 First is a new Bible study called, "Can we Talk?" it is by Pricilla Shirer.  She is one of my new favorites and I am so glad she has this study out. It is a book that facilitates discussions with God. She is not telling me what to think and giving it all to me but she is posing a format for digging into the Bible.  I am beginning in the morning and am so looking forward to it.  





My second exciting thing is, my FAVORITE book of all time was 1/2 off at LifeWay this weekend!  It is called Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. I read it about 6 years ago and fell completely in love with MY love story.  It's a story of continued redemption by my Savior.  If you've never read it go get it, you won't regret it!


  






I would just like to share that I am so behind in my classroom it's not even funny! I wish I could somehow get a ton of sleep tonight and still get up super early and get everything done that needs to get done in the morning...oh well.  I am currently in grad school at ASU (Arkansas State University) and it's all online.  I thought that would be easier until I remembered how much of a procrastinator I am, so Sunday has no longer been a day of rest but it has really been a day of homework.  This week, I will be working hard to make Sunday a restful day void of any homework.  


During my Bible study in the morning, I would love to be praying for anything that needs prayer.  If you are needing someone to pray for you, I would love to help! Just leave a comment. 


Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

cassie said...

trying to leave a comment on my own blog

Pip said...

I love that you are blogging again!! Hmm...glad I can comment now.s