Tuesday, February 9, 2010

again?


Snowed in again today.  On the agenda:
-watch last night’s episode of Chuck with Alicia (my roommate)
-do my grad school homework so I can be done with this class today instead of Sunday
-fold about a million articles of clothing that I’ve been putting off
-work on a few blogs
-get music ready for band practice 
-get ready for school tomorrow

so, that’s it.  Snow day’s have gotten pretty boring here lately, we’ve had way too many of them for my liking!

Have  a great one!
Cassie

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

I bet you are getting tired of all the snow! It's fun the first one or two times .... and then you start running out of things to do and start to think about how long you will be in school! You better not be in ALL summer because we are going to plan a trip up there! Love you and hope you enjoy your day out and get everything done you need to!