Thursday, February 25, 2010

things i would do differently

i don't regret anything in my life, i firmly believe God uses EVERYTHING for the good of his purpose.  i just wish i had "gotten" a few things earlier in life. here are a few i wish i had understood the importance of...


if i would have known then what i know now i would have: 

1. sponsored a Compassion child much earlier in life. 

2. not taken out student loans...somehow!

3. been closer with my sisters from the get-go. i missed knowing them when we were younger.

4. been more outspoken about my Faith in college, been bold. 

5. been less-judgemental.

6. really sang when i was younger, like the "let-it-all-out" kind of singing that i am addicted to now.

7. looked at myself as God does. forgiven, free, beautiful, loved. 

8. stopped being so serious all the time.

9. worked out. never drank a single sweet tea in my LIFE. :)

10.  been addicted to the Word of God

i'm ready for my next 26.  it's amazing to me how not-together i am.  wow, somedays i really think i have a problem, like i should somehow be more on "top" of life than i am.  but my Savior gently reminds me that when i look at Him, i can clearly see how not together i am in light of how Almighty He is!  

Praise my Rock on which this not-together-girl stands!

blessings, 

Cassie

No comments: