Sunday, February 14, 2010

you loved, you loved a people undeserving


You loved me…I was the woman at the well (john 4) and You loved me. You told me that you KNEW me. You knew all the good and ALL the bad and yet you still invited me into intimate relationship with you.  Savior, today I think about You.  I am missing an earthly intimacy with a mate but I am experiencing an incredible closeness with you.  My Creator who “wooed” me out of darkness and into His Marvelous Light!!  You’re still doing this for me…continually saving me . You still call me into Light when I am lured into darkness…you gently nudge me back to You and show me who I am in You …all over again. I feel complete in You.  Words uttered by mere mortals could not fully express the joy in my heart for you and the longing to love you with more than just an earthly love.  To know you is the most wonderful expression of Love on this day of “love”.  I am so thankful that I am not desolate, and I am so sad for those who are.  Lord, bind them up in your love and enslave them to your righteousness! That everyone would know Your name and know Your Love.  My desire is to continually fall deeper and deeper in love with You. To walk in your Light and Love.


No comments: